voix-de-coeur

written by 21 years old female. Borned in Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia and live in Madison, Wisconsin USA.

Sunday, August 01, 2004

Devils Lake

Today, I was going for some BBQ at the Devils Lake. Don't asked me why they named it Devils Lake. It 's just it. After BBQ, we planned for some hiking. Well since I was still suffering from the previous 2 straight hours badminton games, gw pikir nga usah ikutan laaa, masih sakit juga. Tapi semua pada hiking, gw jadi sendirian kalo nga ikutan. Akhirnya dengan penuh keberanian, gw paksain buat naek juga.

Along the trail, some peoples were glace over me, huehheee. The reason was simple, I guess they never saw someone who wear skirt and high heels do some hiking. But I did =p
Although halfway through it, I'm changing my high heels to sandals, but I keeping the skirt.
Sukses juga sih gw, nyampe di "finish". But I was so tired, not to mentioned that my legs were killing me. Fun though. Pulang, ngantuk berat dan akhirnya napping. Kayaknya semua juga cape dech, kita nga kumpul2 dech, yaaa, rada kecewa sih, but oh well. Sunday is coming up and "big" plan are set for tomorrow, I hope =p