voix-de-coeur

written by 21 years old female. Borned in Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia and live in Madison, Wisconsin USA.

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

First time

wah, first day nich. Never write blog before. Well I guess there is always first time for everything, right?
The person that responsible for this new hobby of mine is Elka. This girl is 3 years younger than me, yet she can influence me, ck ck ck.
Eniwei, let see what I have in mind today. Oh yeah, this question was throw by one of my friend some time ago, which one do you choose friendship or love?
I was confused. Tough question! Love's not come everyday, and real friendship too.
If I choose friendship, then what happen if he/she is my true love?
If I prefer love, do I able to lose the friendship?
One word, tough, tough and tough! What do you guys think?
Finished one chapter more of my story today (Did I mention I like to write story?). This writing thing really enjoyable to me, although sometimes give me headache, especially when writer's block disease attacked me. Hmm, wonder what the cure?